Friday, November 2, 2012

Get Organized: Plastic Bag Holders

I had a small epiphany this week.  I was at the end of another box of tissues and was about to throw the box away when I remembered my kitchen cupboard full of plastic bags that are continually falling out every time I open it.   The empty box seemed like perfect way to keep those bags contained, yet still accessible... so the the Tissue Box Plastic Bag Holder was born!

Plastic Bag Holder Tissue Box
Plastic Bag Holder Tissue Box

Each box doesn't hold too many bags, but it's nice that I can have separate containers... one for upstairs, one for downstairs.   The boxes are pretty too!  I was having fun photographing them even though a certain some one and his teddy kept sneaking into my pictures :)



10 comments :

  1. ...and if you glue several of them together you can make a "shelf"...

    Great idea!

    Greetings from Germany

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another AWESOME idea! How come I've never thought of that?! I keep mine in an empty disinfecting wipe container downstairs, but your idea would be perfect for upstairs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great idea!I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had this epiphany this week but even happier that you took the time to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I really need to do this. I would be honored if you linked this on my blog up at the Ginger Jamboree Link Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, I'm going to do this right now! I just keep mine in one another under the sink for the trash in the bathrooms but this is genus. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did I not think of this!!! What a brilliant idea!! I would love for you to link this idea to my linky party, my readers will LOVE it! http://www.fivelittlechefs.com/2013/01/fantastic-thursday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea! I do try and use reusable bags as often as I can, but sometimes I forget :( Now I can store them in pretty boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always looking for cool uses for every day products. I have several things I use for my plastic bags...but this was not one. Another great idea!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I love to reply to them! I reply through email, so if you don't get a response from me, it's because you are a non-reply comment blogger. Please check your settings so I can respond. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...