When I found a tutorial for crepe paper flowers involving watercolors HERE, I just had to try it.... I love almost anything to do with watercolors!
It seems like a simple concept: shaping wet petal shapes over a bowl, coloring them with watercolors, then drying them in the microwave, but for me, it was WAY harder than it seemed. My flowers don't even come close the the ones from the original tutorial. And, they took me WAY longer than I thought. Plus my floral tape didn't hold, so I ended up hot gluing the petals together. It was hard!
So ya, these look nice, but I think it would take more practice (and more time than I'm willing to spend) to get them looking great.
At least they look alright on my table next to my Jackson Pollock eggs for now :)