Thursday, April 3, 2014

In Love with Citrus


I've been so inspired with colors lately.  Maybe it's because of spring and I'm so excited to finally see some color outdoors again!  

So here are some fun citrus-colored watercolors .... plus a little purple and pink.

Original Watercolor Citrus Painting: Elise Engh- Grow Creative
Original Watercolor Citrus Paintings: Elise Engh- Grow Creative
Original Watercolor Citrus Painting: Elise Engh- Grow Creative
Original Watercolor Citrus, leaf, and elephant Paintings: Elise Engh- Grow Creative

5 comments :

  1. Pretty watercolors! And I LOVE the color of that frame...did you buy it that way or spray paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors make me want summer! I went from spring in Portland back to winter in Montana. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! All colours are so fresh and cheerful! I also love the frame you used!
    Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting is so beautiful, I'm featuring it on my blog this morning. Thanks for brightening my day! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...