Hi Friends! Thanks for reading my blog!
In case you were wondering, here is a little bit about me, the creator of Grow Creative.
- I'm a stay-at-home wife, mother, artist, crafter, crocheter, and an occasionally decent cook, although I don't really like cooking much.
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (also known as Mormons). I've been a member of the LDS church my entire life and it truly has blessed me in so many ways.
- I grew up in a tiny Northeastern Arizona town which, still to this day, does not have any stoplights---! I currently live in Utah with my husband and son.
- I have a degree in Art Education, but I don't teach currently- at least not in a public school. I get my son involved in art when I can.
- I have loved creating beautiful things all my life- that's why I got into art. I didn't branch out into the world of crafts until I became a stay-at-home mom. But ever since I have realized what I was missing out on!
- 10 years ago I was in a major car accident that left me with a broken back among other injuries. It has changed my life completely, but I am a much better and stronger person because of it. I have struggled with back pain and migraines ever since and have had to rely on my faith in my Savior more than I ever thought I would need to. I've had two back surgeries and tried just about every migraine cure known to man. I still have migraines and I have to be very careful with my back, but things seem to be getting better and I feel incredibly blessed. I'm living life the best that I can and enjoy every migraine-free day I am granted. I don't get to do all the things I would like to, but I still create whenever I can. Creating keeps me going and reminds me of my blessings in life, of which I have many.
I named my blog Grow Creative because it documents my creative journey through the world of visual arts and crafts. I've had this little blog up for three years now and I've grown as an artist, crafter, and blogger in so many ways :) I hope to inspire and help you readers grow in your own creativity as well.
Facebook: Grow Creative
Pinterest: Grow Creative
Etsy: Grow Creative